ABOUT US | History
We initiated our activity in the vending market in 1986. Since then the company has been in constant evolution, improving the organization’s structure and technological development.
- 1986: SVA (Servicio de Venta Automática) is founded as an operator of automatic vending machines for tobacco and food products.
- 1987: SVA initiates operations with tobacco vending machines.
- 1998: The company’s commercial name is rebranded as SERVENTA.
- 1999: SERVENTA separates the tobacco vending activity from the food business.
- 2000: The company is renamed Logivend and focuses on the tobacco vending machine business.
- 2013: Logivend is acquired by the industrial holding group Iberia Industry Capital (IIC).